Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blake is here!


I lied! Blake isn't really here... But if I had told you this was another Sea World post would have clicked on it and scrolled down as fast as you did!? Or would have even bothered to look at it!? Probably not! Don't worry, he should be here soon. It's the first thing on my "to-do" list this week: Birth Blake!

One of my best friends since birth, Julie, and her family were in town this past week and they wanted to take their little guy to Sea World. We really wanted to get one more trip in before Blake joined us so we tagged along with them. I also figured the walking would help in accomplishing my to-do list. :) It was more crowded than we were used too, but if you compare it to Disneyland, then the park seemed pretty empty. Thanks for coming Voyces! We had so much fun!


Julie, Richard, and Ryker (aka: Richard Sydney the 4th)
Isaac took the top, right picture... :)

38 weeks!
Feeling like the picture on the left but glad that the real, normal one is on the right! ;)
 It's amazing what mirrors can do!

Loving this picture of my guys... Even though I forgot to tell Shaun to take off his sunglasses...

Shamu jumped out of the water so he could get a quick picture with us!

AND this is a real turtle!

j/k

1 comment:

Shannon said...

what a mean trick!! I would have looked at pictures from sea world either way!! ;)