Friday, August 29, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Shaun put up a gate by the stairs today so it was my job to keep the kids out of the way! Isaac wanted to "help" and the cats wanted to take the nails so I pulled out a laser and was back in control!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
This past weekend we went to visit our neighbors (that's how we still refer to them)! Shaun of course sat on the couch the whole time but Isaac was in princess heaven. They have two girls so there was pink everywhere. Here are a few pictures of Isaac and his girlfriend, Kallie!
Enjoying lounging on the stairs. Kallie is three months older (yet two times smaller) than Isaac so he had a lot to learn this weekend.
Playing with the door stopper!... One of the most entertaining household items!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
The Big Island 2008
(Picture to come)
(Picture to come)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Sunday, August 10, 2008
1. I have to list the rules first.
2. I have to give 5 random facts about myself.
3. I need to tag 5 people at the end.
4. Each person I tag needs to blog 5 random facts about themselves.
5. Don't forget to let the tagged people know they have been tagged.
Random Facts about Erica:
1. In high school I kept a journal. I faithfully wrote in it EVERYDAY for THREE YEARS! I ended up filling 11 journals before I finally stopped.
2. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders! I can't even look at pictures of spiders. It creeps me out to even write the word spider. Warning: If you even use this information against me (ex: show me a spider, put one on me, real or fake), I will disown you as a friend/family member...
3. I call the glove compartment in a car the glove department!
4. I HATE shaving my legs! It's the biggest chore! So, I only do it like once a week. Poor Shaun! I was baby-sitting one time and the little boy told me that his mommy's legs don't feel like mine. Mine felt like a cactus!
5. I have minor OCD symptoms. Like the pillows on my couch have to be turned the correct way, the clothes in my closet are color coded, when I make a PBJ sandwich the peanut butter and jelly have to be spread evenly, making sure it touches every corner and every side, the rug in the hall has to be straight... Ok, maybe I'm a little worse than I thought!
Now I'm tagging...
Friday, August 8, 2008
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Isaac LOVES books. Reading is the only time you will see him still.
Grandpa took Isaac outside to play in the water and feel the dirt between his toes!
Isaac here! I told mommy that I would take over. Daddy is feeling a lot better. The first day was horrible though. He said that on a scale from 1 to 10 his pain was a 12. Ouch!!! Yesterday was better than today but hopefully the worst is over! Daddy hangs out on the couch day and night but we've had a lot of time to read together! I am also sooooo much faster than him. When he crawls to the bathroom I take off with him. I have time to flick the door stop, check under the rug, knock magnets off the fridge, and I STILL beat him everytime!
Just catching up on a little hospital waiting room reading...
Doing what we do best... Reading, reading, reading!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
I'll post more later (zero promises on when though) and add some pictures with it! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.