Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Pictures for Grammie...

Because my parents live far, they don't get to see Isaac very often. Not ideal for any granparents! This is the perfect way to give them "quick fixes." So, here you go mom... Random pictures of Isaac just for you!

Book time. One of Isaac's favorite things to do!

I'm so glad he loves the water! We went swimming the other day and after an hour he was still going strong!

Isaac is pointing at things now! We've had some great E.T. moments!

Just try and get in his way... He'll go right over you!

4 comments:

travis and hayley said...

isaac is getting soo big. if he needs a day at the beach...you let us know;)

Christian and Tawny said...

Erika!! You're a mommy!! And your married!! I always knew you and Shawn would get married! I have loved catching up on your life thorugh your blog! I just started one, it's so much fun (christianandtawnyedwards.blogspot.com)! I'm so happy for you, you guys look great! Isaac is soooo cute! Where do you live now? We just moved to Tahoe area (I got married too! No kids yet!) Take Care and keep in Touch!
Tawny (Halverson) Edwards

The 3 Grimm's said...

We did go on an Alaskan cruise. It was my fifth cruise. My parents and nick's parents and his younger sis went. So where are you living these days? How is Shawn's recovery going?

Melissa said...

Oh but I have checked your blog!!! see haha I don't know why it's not adding my dot. I want to see my dot too! haha Isaac is so adorable! thanks for putting up pictures!