Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

I have to write 5 random facts about myself and then tag 5 more people to write about themselves.

The Rules:

1. I have to list the rules first.
2. I have to give 5 random facts about myself.
3. I need to tag 5 people at the end.
4. Each person I tag needs to blog 5 random facts about themselves.
5. Don't forget to let the tagged people know they have been tagged.

Random Facts about Erica:

1. In high school I kept a journal. I faithfully wrote in it EVERYDAY for THREE YEARS! I ended up filling 11 journals before I finally stopped.

2. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders! I can't even look at pictures of spiders. It creeps me out to even write the word spider. Warning: If you even use this information against me (ex: show me a spider, put one on me, real or fake), I will disown you as a friend/family member...

3. I call the glove compartment in a car the glove department!

4. I HATE shaving my legs! It's the biggest chore! So, I only do it like once a week. Poor Shaun! I was baby-sitting one time and the little boy told me that his mommy's legs don't feel like mine. Mine felt like a cactus!

5. I have minor OCD symptoms. Like the pillows on my couch have to be turned the correct way, the clothes in my closet are color coded, when I make a PBJ sandwich the peanut butter and jelly have to be spread evenly, making sure it touches every corner and every side, the rug in the hall has to be straight... Ok, maybe I'm a little worse than I thought!

Now I'm tagging...
Melissa
Alicia
Shanalea
April
James

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I can TOTALLY relate with your numbers 4 and 5!!!!

My husband quite often says "prickly pear" as he runs his hand up my leg. LOL!!

And my OCD is similar. I need the box of laundrey detergent in a particular position in the laundry room closet, the coffee maker needs to be pushed all the way back on the counter (Micah pulls it out when he makes coffee and it drives me INSANE!), and the toothpaste & toothbrushes need to go in certain places in the bathroom drawer. ;)

Hey, at least our homes are somewhat neat right!

The 3 Grimm's said...

I am with you and #4. Having long legs and having to shave those long legs is definitely a chore. My hubby hates it!
How have you been? I have to admit I have been reading your blog for quite some time. check mine out...nickandalisha.blogspot.com