Saturday, August 2, 2008

Post Surgery

What a day!? I'm exhausted so this will be a quick update (for now). Shaun had his surgery today and is now at home for the long recovery. he's in pain... I think more than he wants to admit too! We got to the hospital this morning at 9:30 and didn't leave there until 6pm. Thankfully Isaac spent most of the day at his friend Austin's house. The little time he spent in the waiting room wasn't so fun!

I'll post more later (zero promises on when though) and add some pictures with it! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Erica-
I'm so sorry to hear about Shaun's leg! What a bummer! You will have to play nurse for a while :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Praying for the both of you....

krista said...

AHH! I can't believe this :( For some reason my blog feeds aren't updating so I just saw that Shaun got hurt for the first time.
Hang in there Erica...I am sure you are on double duty right now!!! Hope Shaun heals well and super quick!