Monday, August 25, 2008

A Thankful Heart!

Today I should be starting my 5th year of teaching, yet because I have such a wonderful husband that has worked hard to secure a job that would support us, I get to stay home with my baby and fulfill my hearts desire. I enjoyed teaching but it was never meant to be my career. It was a stepping stone that helped me get where I really wanted to be. I love staying home more than anything and am thankful that God has provided us with the means for me to be able to. Thank you Shaun for your hard work and dedication to your job and family and thank you Isaac for your smiles and monkey sounds that keep me going everyday!!! I love you both!

Isaac - 4 days old

2 comments:

The 3 Grimm's said...

That is a cute picture! Your family is adorable.

Amanda said...

what a great picture! :)

i miss you guys...hope your doing well...