Friday, August 8, 2008

Banana, Cheerios, and Printer Ink for Breakfast!

Isaac found an ink cartridge box by the computer, which I thought was empty. Apparently it wasn't... It was actually a completely FULL cartridge. As you can see by the picture I don't think it tasted too good! We called poison control after we read, "Harmful if swallowed," on the box! They said Isaac would be fine and even chuckled at the situation. I cleaned him as much as I could but he went the rest of the day with a black tongue.
I know these things are going to happen no matter how hard I try and prevent them! I just have to remember it doesn't mean I'm a bad mom, it just means I'm raising a boy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

Oh, I found my baby GIRL sucking on a marker the other day. She had an blue tongue for a little while.