Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Preggo Thoughts/Facts/Useless Information

I wear Shaun’s mesh shorts around the house all the time... Big and comfy waist band! BUT his shirts have way too much material for this summer heat so I throw on my pre belly tank tops that don't fully cover the bump. I'll admit, I look a little white trash! 

Blake is already on my nerves... Literally. He does some crazy moves that hit my nerves and give me dead legs all the time.

No baby shower planned for boy #3 but we are accepting diapers in all sizes! I'll even be ok if you "TP" my house with baby diapers...

I’m freaking out that his head isn’t down… I think it is but I’m still freaking out! I haven't felt the little feet in the ribs like I did with Isaac and Parker.

While on the subject of freaked out... I'm scared that Blake is going to be massive and they're going to have to cut me open! :/

I’ve had two great labors and deliveries but I’m so not looking forward to doing this again. I hate the IVs, being hooked up to all the monitors, the uncontrollable chills, the pushing… Good thing the end result is so rewarding!

I'm excited for Shaun to wrap his big strong arms around me and to not feel like there is something coming between us! ;)

My nights are still pretty good. I am surrounded by pillows and only get up to go potty once, sometimes twice. I get pretty warm so I sleep with two fans on me.

Blake is having no problems keeping up with his brother’s womb activity. This kid doesn’t stop. You know those kick counts the doctor wants you to do? Yeah, three pregnancies and I’ve never had to do one. If five minutes have passed and don’t feel some type of karate chop, I get worried. He’s a very strong boy!

I so badly want to lay on my tummy!

Days are hard. Being up and down with Isaac and Parker and still trying to clean and feed mouths is exhausting!

The best response I've gotten when I telling someone it's not a girl, it's my third boy... "Oh my gosh. No! I am so sorry!!!" :)

My biggest preggo success… NO stretch marks! Wohoo! Yippy! Hooray!

I'm excited to be ONE size. Currently my closet is full of pre preggo clothes, first trimester clothes, second trimester clothes, third trimester clothes, post pregnancy clothes, post three month pregnancy clothes... You get the idea!

I can't believe I'm done having babies! :(

I hope I never forget what it feels like to have a baby move inside me. It is the coolest, most amazing miracle!

I'm ready to start shaving my legs again! ;)

A two minute conversation I have in my head quite often: "I have to pee... Nope, never mind. Oh no, I've gotta pee... Oop, not anymore. Eek! Gatta pee... Umm, false alarm. I have to pee... Now I don't. Gotta pee... No I don't. Blake, STOP BOUNCING ON MY BLADDER!"

I want to cry all the time... I don't, but I could. Anything sentimental makes me emotional...

The round ligament pain has been pretty bad this time around. It came early on and never left. If I sit for five minutes it then takes me another five minutes to stand up straight. Ouch!

I can't wait for Blake to meet his big brothers. Isaac wasn't allowed in my hospital room when Parker was born (due to the swine flu) so this will be a brand new experience taking our first family picture in the hospital. I'm totally going to cry!

I'm really hoping that I feel complete with my family of five... Kinda because Shaun felt complete with our family of four!

Man alive there are so many more things I'm feeling/thinking about. This was all I could come up with for now... Not bad!


Best belly shot for now...
36 weeks and at the beach with my boys today!

2 comments:

. said...

Pretty much my thoughts exactly :)

Alicia said...

Well you still look amazing and I'm sure you will walk out of the hospital looking like you never had a baby! Can't wait to see your family hospital picture!!