Monday, July 25, 2011

The answer to "why?"

While at the store today my boys were out of control. Isaac was whining about what cereal he wanted and Parker was crying 'cause he didn't want to sit in the cart. In complete parenting exhaustion, I looked down at my belly and out loud asked, "Why?" In my head it sounded more like, "why in the world are we doing this again and why did we think it was a good idea the first time?"

After listening to some relaxing music on the way home and Isaac thinking it was funny that I told him I needed to calm down (he's usually the one that needs to calm down), my little villains became sweet boys again... Over lunch I was able to ask myself this "why?" question again. This picture was my answer... They held hands to thank God for their food!

"In the end, it's ALWAYS worth it!"

No comments: