Tuesday, July 26, 2011

37 1/2 weeks

I figured if the picture was in black and white then it would be ok if it was bare belly!?

Last week at my doctor's appt. my body was already prepping for labor (dilated and effaced) so she thought Blake would come early. BUT, I had another appt. today and because there wasn't a lot of change, he may not be early now. Oh the waiting game we play when in the last few weeks of pregnancy. I felt great last week and wasn't quite ready to have him so I limited my activity. However, I'm really feeling ready this week and welcome his arrival at any time! I feel like a rubber band that is about to snap, my Braxton Hicks are strong and frequent, and his little knees are violent! My doctor is estimating his weight right now at 7 1/2 lbs. so that puts him in the (mid to high) 8 lbs. range at birth. Yeah right, I'm sure I'll get another 9 pounder! :)  

4 comments:

BluRayn said...

I LOVE that picture, you should frame it!! OMG!! So adorable!! That's so a mama's boy/boy on the go pic. Sums up being a mom of boys great!!

Praying for you these last few days, I know they can't seem to take

F O R E V E R!!

But soon you'll be holding that little newborn in your arms and it'll all be worth the wait!!

And then you'll miss these days, lol. At least I do!! But you'll also be able to sleep on your belly again, and see your toes, lol.

And smell that little baby's head, and hold those little fingers and play with those little toes...

Oh yeah...definitely worth the wait!!

Praying for you all!! <3 <3 <3

. said...

You are cute, cute, cute!

Alicia said...

I thought that was crazy too that he was 3 years, 3 months, 3 days... I actually just gave him 3 m&m's lol!

Keri Sheckler said...

Love this picture. Soon enough.