Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Newport Beach

 Last week my mom, sister, and her little guy drove out to visit. We decided to make it a beach week instead of a Sea World week. As we were making sandwiches and packing swim suits that morning, Shaun called and said that he got forced to work another day and wouldn't be home. I wanted to cry... Getting to the beach with three little boys and then setting up "camp" sounded exhausting. That's why we were taking Shaun. So he could drive, set up, and run with Isaac. :) I had already told Isaac we were going so there was no turning back now. My brother ended up meeting us out there to help and I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't stressed and we had so much fun! I guess you can't help but be relaxed when playing on the sand and jumping in the water!


Lots and lots of digging... This was the first time we remembered the shovels!!!

Peek a BOO!!!


Parker checkin' in on Maddox...

Can you tell Maddox really enjoyed his first beach trip?

So glad my brother was there. We needed someone to keep up with Isaac!

Trying to get a belly bump picture. This was right before we left and Parker wasn't having it.

Ok, maybe this was right before we left! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh Erica! I LOVE the picture of you with your "three" boys!! :) I think it is super sweet, especially because of how close Parker always wants to be to you. It just seems to perfect :)

Ruth