Monday, November 29, 2010

The joy of giving!

Merry Christmas! Let me quickly tell you about a site that has already started to share in the Christmas giving...

When Christmas time rolls around, we really enjoy getting Christmas cards with pictures, letters, and updates on people's lives. I feel so special every year when I see how many we got in the mail! We love to send our friends and family cards too.

AND, shutterfly.com has some really cute cards. Such as their Photo Christmas cards. I think its a great idea to have the card and photo be one. Then you can artistically arrange your pictures and choose a color and message that suits you. I think my favorite Christmas card right now is this one. I love the idea of the black and white pictures with the bright red ribbon in the back! I've always loved the magic of Christmas too!

I am constantly using Shutterfly for my pictures. I always make the boys a birthday book ('cause who has time to scrapbook anymore), the grandparents love getting their Christmas calendars, I post most of our pictures for all to see here, and whenever shutterfly has a special offer, which is often, I make sure to order! Not only is the quality top of the line but I always get a great deal; and free shipping too. Their layouts and backgrounds make it very simple to use. Hip, hip, HURRAY!


Did you know that Shutterfly is having an amazing promotion right now on their cards? Check it out here. Now, all the money that I was going to spend on buying Christmas cards can be spent on postage!!!


Here's Parker thinking you're crazy if you pass up this deal!!!

No comments: