Friday, November 19, 2010

Annual Birthday Picture

We took the boys to the tennis courts tonight for their annual birthday picture. This is a tradition we had in my family growing up so I wanted to continue it with my kiddos! We got there a little late so we may have to go back when the sun is still up. This 4:45 sunset is killer!!!

Below is a video of Parker walking. I was so hoping he would be officially walking by his first birthday... All I can say is that he's close! Because he has to be outside doing what big brother is doing, his poor shoes, pants, and hands are getting so dirty and scratched up from crawling. It's causing trauma to his over-protective, neat freak mommy!:) I'm sure within the next week or two he'll be a pro!


Look out world... I learned how to upload videos!!!

No comments: