Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween '08, '09, & '10

 Every Halloween Ammah Higgins makes Isaac's costume. Of course Parker was added to the tradition this year too! They always looks so cute, are made with lots of hard work and love, and are definitely one of a kind! No other kid will have this exact costume and I like that! While I do have tons of pictures from this weekend that I need to sort through and eventually post, I figured that, in the meantime, I would leave you with this...

Nemo 2008
(Isaac wasn't even one yet but he was walking ALL over the place!)
Firefighter Isaac with Papa and Ammah 2009
(This is the only picture I have because I forgot to charge my camera and it died right when I started taking pictures... Who does that!?!)

Batman and Robin 2010
(The cutest super hero duo if I might say so myself!)

2 comments:

Keri Sheckler said...

Love the Batman and Robin costumes. How fun!

Adriana said...

What a handsome duo!