Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jungle Fever!

Hey Party Animals! Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My! It's a double party. No Lion- It's Isaac’s 3rd birthday and Parker’s 1st Birthday. Come on over and monkey around with us. Get ready for some roaring fun.

It's hard to believe our babies are three and one (well, one on Thursday)! We had a wonderful birthday party for them on Saturday. It was a blur for me but others said it was spectacular! Awww, thanks!!! It was a go wild, jungle theme and I loved seeing all the kids (and parents) come dressed in their animal prints! There were lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, around every corner! From the paw prints up the driveway to the picture back drop to the table clothes and food platters, everything was spotted or striped. Isaac enjoyed every second of the party while Parker slept through half of it! We did have technical difficulties. The CD player wasn't working so we couldn't play the animal background music and we realized we didn't have the right cable for the slide show! :( BUT the party still went on and no one knew!

Because there were soooo many pictures, I decided to blog what I could and then have you click HERE to see the rest of them. Hopefully I got a picture of all the little "tigers" that came roaring to the party!

I think Isaac's favorite part was when everyone sang him happy birthday! Oh, and when he got to eat cake!
This was a typical 1st birthday... overwhelming! However, Parker was content and partied right along with everyone else! 
The cakes (that I made)!

Some of the decorations!

Some of the helpers... Thanks Iso and Mummu! This party wouldn't have happened without your help!

2 comments:

travis and hayley said...

Such a cute party!!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate your boys :)

Shannon said...

What a cute theme! And cute boys too!