Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amigos

I'm loving the action that two boys bring to our home! Parker is getting better at "holding his own" against Isaac and Isaac loves when Parker crawls all over him! However, the good doesn't come without the bad and there are some new challenges we're having to face... Little brother wants to play with (aka: destroy) everything that big brother is playing with AND big brother thinks that he can take something from little brother and then tell us that he's sharing! Even when the days are loooong, we always seem to fall asleep with a smile on our face!

This was a taken a few days before Parker turned one... Never imagined that it would only take a year til they would be tackling each other!
This is the new bathtub game... They each put an end of the wash cloth in their mouth and then laugh hysterically!

Parker is our climber... Not even big brother can get in his way!

Parker wants to try out all Isaac's bikes... Even his new scooter from Ammah and Papa!

Here is a video from July (I know, old... but I love it) of the duo during "band practice." Isaac is the lead singer and Parker is the lead guitarist!;) Just in case it's hard to understand, this is what Isaac says:
"My name is Isaac.
My birthday is November 12.
I like to siiiiiiing!
I sing the Jesus song. YAY!!
Yes I doooo. Yes sir, yes siiiir! YAY!!!
(Jesus Loves Me song)
Now I want to see it (his video)!
Thank you!!!"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Jesus Love the Little Children goes like this, "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they're all precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world!" So, I think he was really singing, Jesus Loves Me... but that's a minor detail... He's so cute!!! and Parker is precious...

Alicia said...

OMG how precious!!! Keep that forever!