Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10/29 and 10/31

 29th 
 This year we had two Halloweens... Our first one was on the 29th. That evening Ammah and Papa came over to bring the boys their costumes and gawk over how cute they looked all dressed up! Shaun was working but we headed out anyway. We went to trunk or treat at the Grove (the church right around the corner from our house). Isaac was amazed at all the kids in costumes! Dress up (if you can call it that for boys) is his new thing so I think he thought everyone was in costume just so they could play with him. It was beyond crowded so I'm glad we got there early and left early!

Batman in action and Robin taking a break!
Batman (because I'm NOT allowed to call him Isaac) wore these gloves for two days straight. Only taking them off twice... Once to eat and another time because I made him take a bath)!

Batman checking out Gotham City from Papa's shoulders and Robin, once agian, chillin' with Ammah!

Robin will be the first to tell you that Batman is SOOOOO funny!

Enjoying a ride with my heroes!
31st
On Sunday after church we drove to visit friends that used to live next to us in the condo but moved to Palmdale 2 1/2 years ago. We met in July '06 and have been friends ever since. Riley was the only child born at the time so it's neat to see how the numbers have grown from one to FIVE!!! Our two and their three... Riley is 5, Kallie is 3 (three months older than Isaac), and Colton is 7 months. We enjoyed going to their non-crowded harvest festival at their church, spending the night at their house, and hanging out and eating the kids candy the next day!
The Fab Five!
Batman and the princesses!
Batman and Riley on a barrel ride. It's hard to believe Riley was only 13 months when we met her for the first time!
Jessica and me with our baby boys!
I love this one. Not sure why... I just do!
As I was looking through pictures for the boy's birthday slide show I realized that I only have a hand full of photos with Parker. That needs to change!

No comments: