Monday, November 8, 2010

Disneyland

Even though life has been crazy and the boys don't have time between events to ever fully recover from their colds, we still felt like we needed to add a Disneyland trip to the chaos! My sister and her husband were in town this past weekend, which meant one of two things. 1. It was time to meet a new nephew or 2. It was time to visit Mickey Mouse. Obviously I haven't given birth lately so off to "The happiest place on earth" we went! This adventure felt a lot like the one in January... It was mostly about Mickey and Buzz Lightyear! Isaac sticks to what he knows so we're hoping Parker is our adventurous child! ;)

M-I-C-K-E-Y- M-O-U-S-E!
Mickey's house...

Guess who?

Parker wasn't about to look at the camera!

I think we fast passed this ride twice and jumped in whenever the line was short! Mike always won of course (not fair that he was a sniper in the army!)

Enjoying an "old school" ride!

I borrowed the ergo from my friend Nicole so Parker could take a nap. Not many carriers allow you to hold a 25 lbs. baby! Such a life saver! Thanks lady!

No comments: