Friday, December 3, 2010

Movin' on to December!

YEAH!!! It worked! My last post got me 50 free Christmas cards! Now I can move on and actually blog about all our new Christmas traditions. Well, I eventually will... It's super late (for me Emily, not you) so I'll just leave you with some funny videos of the boys and then hopefully get back to blogging tomorrow night (or Sunday night... Or Monday night:}).

This is a video of Isaac (from October) singing his planet song. He gets a little crazy and hard to hear but you can still get th idea. He names all the planets, their order from the sun, and tells a little fact about each one! He's so smart and such a fast learner... Kinda scary!

This is a video of Parker trying to walk in super padded and supper slippery slippers! He has quite the "drunk" moments towards the end! So funny!

No comments: