Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Announcement


 FIVE stockings were hung by the chimney with care!
For three weeks and two days Shaun and I have had to focus on what we allowed to flow out of our mouths. You see, we were keeping a little something that is growing inside of me a secret. We knew that Christmas was the perfect time to announce that... Baby Higgins #3 is on the way! It was such a wonderful Christmas present to our family but an even bigger relief to me to not have to hold in my after dinner gags. Trying to help my mom on Christmas Eve with baking was killer for my nausea... AND I couldn't tell her why I had to take breaks from the overwhelming smell of chocolate and sugar cookies. I am eight weeks which should give us an August baby (hallelujah it's not another November baby)! We're beyond thrilled and beyond freaked out. Three under four is going to be a massive challenge!... Bring it on!

11 comments:

BluRayn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! OMGoodness!! What wonderful news!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

The Hofschroer's said...

congrats!!!

Cope Family said...

Congrats again! What a great gift!! Bring on #3! ;-)

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! Sooo excited for you guys!

Shanalea Atchison said...

So exciting. Congrats!

Marcella said...

How exciting! I hope the nausea goes away soon! ;)

Sue said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Higgins family! How fun.

Emily Burton said...

I am seriously still in shock...it's like it happened to me LOL I guess I will say congrats now! Have fun!

Keri Sheckler said...

Woohoo!!!! Three is a lot of fun. Congratulations.