Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick 2010 Recap

I love how many of my blogging friends are able to write so beautifully about what 2010 meant to them. How they grew spiritually and emotionally, what they learned, what they want to do better, etc. I wish I could dig deep into my soul and share with you what this past year meant to me, but the reality is that I'm tired so I would either fall asleep or get frustrated and give up because it's not coming out how I want it to! To dig deep right now would take time... And I would rather spend that time sleeping or playing with my boys. This was a wonderful year and I have personally reflected on how blessed I am and how truly faithful God is to me. Shaun and I have two healthy boys, a new home that is full of laughter, and now a baby on the way... Believe me, I know I have a lot to be thankful for! Here's a look back at the year from month to month. This is what reminds me that time goes by too fast and we need to make the most of each day!    


January

February
"Giddy Up"

March

April
Grrrrr! So strong!!!
May
Sometimes it stinks being the little brother

June
Yup Parker, potty training month!

July
My comedians

August

September
"Bottoms Up"

October
Cheesy smile month

November
Couldn't pick just one

December
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I've been reading your blog the last few days. You are absolutely blessed! Can't wait to see what this new year will bring:}