Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Excitement

Things I am looking forward to in 2011... In no particular order!

Starting back to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)

Being done with first trimester

Spending a day at Sea World with one of my favorite college friends and his family (can't wait Reigelmanns)

Going to Central Cali to visit my college roommate (I'm comin' Nichole)

Going to Arizona to see family and meet my new nephew, Maddox Craig (April)

Finding out if Shaun needs to paint the nursery pink or blue

Hopefully going to Michigan in June (depends on if my sister wants to travel with a two month old AND if I want to travel at 7 1/2 months pregnant... It'll probably be next summer though)

Celebrating my birthday and the fact that I'll still have one more year in my 20s. I'm not over the hill yet ;)

Celebrating 7 years of marriage to my bestest friend

Enjoying our California beaches

Feeling my baby move inside me

Getting to meet another new nephew that Shaun's brother and sister in law, Brent and Christina, are adopting

Going to Hawaii :(

Holding my precious baby girl for the first time and being amazed that I could love another just as much as I already love Isaac and Parker!

Celebrating Isaac's 4th birthday and Parker's 2nd birthday!

Spending our first Christmas together as a completed family of five! No one will be missing next year (Well, unless we have another boy and I have to talk Shaun into going for a fourth round... Which probably won't happen)

I'm sure there are many more advetures not listed here that 2011 will bring to our family, but this is a start!


 Spiderman enjoying his Super Hero Bible from his Aunties!

Parker feeding himself yogurt!

Yes, this was the best I could get...

Such a cute age... 12 to 18 months is my favorite!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Hey missy! Watch the over the hill comment...it's my year this year:(

Alicia said...

Ha I love the girl crossed out method. Hehe I can't wait to find out too!