Monday, May 31, 2010

Arizona

Two weeks ago the boys and I headed to Arizona. Shaun stayed home and worked pretty much everyday we were gone. The plane ride there and back went well. Good things it's only one hour though... I don't think I could handle much more all by myself.
While in AZ we did what we always do... Relax... Or at least I relax while my parents play with the boys. The main reason for the trip was to go to one of my best friend's baby shower and I don't have any pictures to show for it. Julie, I may need you to email me a picture! :) The other reason is because I won't go in the summer so we figured we needed one more visit before it got too hot! Mom and Dad, You're free to come here anytime this summer!

My dad cleaned out the attic and found all my dolls and stuffed animals! The boys loved playing in the hug pile of stuff. Can't believe I still have this much! OR that my parents have saved it for all these years! Can you tell I really need to have a girl?

Ailee and Isaac were at it again. Up early every morning...

Parker enjoyed my parent's "hammock-like" swing!

G.G. Mom also got to visit. She loves watching my crazy boys. The first picture is of her and Isaac in May 2008. She bought him these pjs and now Parker is wearing them in May 2010. Both boys fill up her WHOLE lap!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I admire you for taking a plane trip on your own! Maybe I'll be that brave one day...lol