Saturday, May 1, 2010

I don't get it...

We have a tv that is ten times the size of this little dvd player... BUT where do they (Isaac) want to watch a movie??? I just shook my head and laughed! Oh how wonderful it would be if my boys were always this sweet and still! Sadly though, this post doesn't portray the crazy, off the wall reality of our days. Because life happens, it's taken me a while to put together a longer post with our latest adventures. Enjoy this in the meantime! Happy May!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ammah x 6 said...

Can we take Isaac to the air show at March Air Force Base today (Sunday)? Uncle Manny is working a shift there and thought Isaac would love it. Call me!!!!!

Ammah x 6 said...

Ca we pick up Isaac after nap time today (Sunday) and take him to the air show at MArch Air Force Base? Uncle Manny is working it and we just found out! Call me.

Leslie said...

is it just me, or do Isaac and Parker have the same sized head? heheheh

Reverse Phone Lookup said...

This is nice.
Reverse Phone Lookup