Friday, May 28, 2010

Oceanside

A few weeks ago my three boys and I spent the day on the sand. It was still a little chilly, but we were determined to have a beach day! The water was freezing (like always) but it didn't bother us once our legs turned numb ('cause that's as far as we would go). It was Parker's first time and he didn't seem to care. He just finds joy in watching big brother have fun! They were both out the whole way home so Shaun and I could actually have a peaceful conversation. Too bad we were so tired ourselves and just ended up listening to music... Go figure! Hopefully there will be many more beach days to report about this summer!
Some of my favorite shots from the day!

I love that there is a playground right on the sand!


Even in sandals, "Spiderman" was able to climb to the top all by himself!


This picture is a perfect display of my boy's personalities!


Isaac got a "reward" for posing for all the pictures and he wasn't too happy when little brother wanted some too!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: