Sunday, May 23, 2010

Confessions of a Clueless Blogger

So I'm finally going to give up, admit that I have no idea, and ask for help from my fellow (much smarter than me) blogging friends...

I have no clue how to get my friends and family blog links to update themselves. Instead of just having the names, I want it to show me when someone has posted on their blog. I have gone to settings and then tried to "sort" the list, but it only gives me options to do it alphabetically or reverse alphabetically. Not by recent updates.

For those of you that can see who checks your blog, I just want you to know that if you see my name appear often, I'm not stalking you, I'm stalking your friends list. It's easy to see from your page who has written a new post as apposed to clicking on my entire list one at a time.

I'm not one to admit defeat (especially for something that seems so simple), but checking blogs would be a lot quicker if I knew which ones I actually needed to go to.

Thanks!

To-Do-Posts:
Mother's Day
Beach trip
Arizona trip
Parker has teeth

4 comments:

Emily Burton said...

I just go to settings, layout, my blog list, then edit and you can check the boxes of what you want to show with your list like title, date of last update, etc. I think this is what you are talking about, but let me know otherwise. It should automatically sort them according to last blog date.

Emily Burton said...

I mean just go to layout and follow the rest of what I said.\..

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

It doesn't give me "date of last update" option. I can enter in a title for the blogs but that's all it gives me... I'm so confused!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I got it. I had the wrong gadget... I had to paste and copy everyone's URL into a new section! It took a while but it's done!!!