Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2.5

Today my baby turned 2 1/2 years old. Actually, if I call him a baby, then he is quick to remind me that Parker is a baby and he is a big boy! My Isaac is the funniest, craziest, not to mention loudest, kid I know! I can't believe that he'll be three this year... Where does the time go?

Isaac,
I love the way you love my made up songs that don't even make sense. I love the way you love to cuddle with me in the morning when you first wake up. I love the way you love to jump up and down just so you can see Parker laugh at you. I love the way you love to greet daddy at the door when he gets home from work. I love the way you love to pretend that you're a dinosaur, a super hero, and a bear. I love how excited you get when you finally master a skill. I love that your hands are ALWAYS in your hair when you are chewing something in your mouth. I love that you know Jesus loves you SOOO much! I love when you want me to read you a book but then take over because you have them all memorized. I love that you've finally figured out how to whisper... kinda! Isaac, I even love that you want everything perfect and you will throw a fit until something is just the way you think it should be! You are my pride and joy and one of the best gifts God has ever given me!
Love, Mommy


Isaac on day one


Isaac at 6 months


Isaac at one year


Isaac at 1 1/2 years



Isaac at two years
Isaac, today, at 2 1/2 years!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sweet Boy! Where has the time gone!? Happy 2 1/2 birthday Issac!