Tuesday, May 18, 2010

.5

Today my Chunky Monkey, Parker James, turned six months (half birthdays are very important in my book). He was the perfect baby all day. He played outside on the grass, took a morning nap, chilled on the swing, had an afternoon nap, played some more, ate all his dinner, and went to bed with no problem! Ahhh, a calm baby... Such a blessing!

Parker,
I love the way you love all the silly noises that come out of my mouth and that you laugh at me as if I'm the funniest person in the world. I love the way you love when your big brother enters the room. I love the way you love to grab your daddy's nose and then slobber all over it. I love how determined you are to get your hands on something. I love that once you get something in your hands you attack it! I love that everyone that meets you can immediately tell how wonderful you are. I love how you whimper like a dog when you want to nurse. I love how your eyes get red when you're tired but you never scream or yell at me. I love that it takes two minutes to get you down for a nap. I love that you have rolls on your body that I didn't even know were possible. I love that I can ALWAYS count on a smile from you. Parker, you are my pride and joy and one of the best gifts God has ever given me!
Love, Mommy










3 comments:

BluRayn said...

Happy half birthday Parker!!! You are such a ray of sunshine, little guy!!

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

Such a cutie!

Alicia said...

Wow where does the time go?