Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Better late than never...

Mother's Day is a very important day. I may even go as far as to say that it is more important than my birthday. It is a holiday that has to be earned by a whole lot of sweat and pain and then followed by a whole lot of sleepless nights and non-showered days! It's one of those things that should come with a warning sign. "Have kids at your own risk!" On the other hand, it is a day to remember all the good and to celebrate the joys of having kids! For my Mother's Day, my three boys let me go shopping, they got me flowers and a very sweet card, AND turned my blog into a book. I love it! We spent the morning at church and then headed over to Shaun's parent's house in the afternoon!


My precious, precious boys


Papa's birthday was also on Mother's Day so we had a lot to celebrate.


Isaac giving Ammah her presents. He was very proud of his painted hand prints on the pillow!


One of my favorites that didn't deserve to be minimized to collage size:)


Parker and his aunties
(sorry to Courtney for getting the smaller picture. That's just how the collage formatted it... Kimberly got the big picture).

Isaac beating up Uncle Manny... Until he realized he had dessert!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily Burton said...

how did the book turn out? I have tried to do that before, but I didn't like the format and it seems that I can't adjust the pictures and things. I would love to see it!

Ammah x 6 said...

I just LOVE these pictures. With all the tries we had......they turned out great!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my grandboys!!!!!