Saturday, November 19, 2011

Batman

All of Gotham City has only ONE Batman to look after them! But I have THREE Batmans to keep me safe! Three! All to myself! I'm a pretty lucky girl! And my Batmans are super strong. In Fact, Batman Isaac is 41 lbs, Batman Parker is almost 33 lbs, and Baby Batman Blake is already 17 lbs! Now follow this: Batman Parker is the same weight Batman Isaac was at his age and Baby Batman Blake is the same weight Batman Parker was at his age (proof)! Crazy!  

The yummiest Batman you'll ever see!

This middle picture is my absolute favorite!!!


A Little Extra
Good thing I love stripes 'cause it's all they have for boys!

Oh how I dream of these gorgeous little faces day and night!

I felt so sorry for Blake. He was beyond tired and since these two were wired, it made it worse for him. It made me too sad posting the picture of him crying so I cropped him out...

3 comments:

Keri Sheckler said...

Your boys are so cute....and such big boys. Your 4 yo weighs more than my 7 yo and your 2 yo weighs more than my 4 yo! Of course, my 18 mos old is closing in on my 4 yo and may pass than 7 yo some day soon.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos Erica! So fun to see how each of them is so different yet so much alike as well. I love all the connections you make back to each other with their weights and developments and such. So fun! Kids are all fun in their unique crazy ways :) Love your posts!

Ruth

travis and hayley said...

i love love love the batman shirts :) they are going to have so many wonderful memories growing up in a house of boys :) travis has really fond memories growing up with all boys :)