Sunday, November 13, 2011

Star Wars Celebration

So I wasn't expecting to be able to blog this soon. Sundays are usually busy with church, naps, and Awanas but, sickness attacked our household (mostly me) last night and so I'm home with the little boys. Only Daddy and Isaac were healthy enough to go to church. Parker isn't too bad. However, I didn't think other moms would be happy if they saw their child in class with a snotty nose boy. Blake is congested which makes nights hard because he's a tummy sleeper... It just stuffs him up more so he ends up in bed with me or put in the swing in the early morning. I had to go in the other room last night to sleep and Shaun ended up with Parker and Blake in bed with him! I felt bad but I couldn't do much to help. Anyway, this isn't a sick post, it's a celebration post. I'll move on...

This year we weren't going to have a party for the boys. We got Disneyland passes (yippy!!!) instead. Well, how do you tell a 2 and 4 year old, that are dying to have a Star Wars party, they can't! We decided to make them think we were having a grand celebration and just have family (and a FEW friends) over. It was cold and rainy but, the boys enjoyed being in the spotlight and seemed to be satisfied with the "party."


I love that we sing happy birthday two times... Once to Isaac and then to Parker. It helps them to forget it's a double celebration! ;)

Birthday boy, Isaac

Birthday boy, Parker

Family and a few friends
(Aunties, I think the pictures of you and the boys are on your camera. I thought I picked mine up but, I guess it was yours)

The youngest jedi!

So, here's Parker chowing down. I was sitting on the couch and turned around to witness this. The responsible thing to do would have been to stop him. BUT, instead I grabbed the video camera. I've NEVER let him do this before... Not even on his first birthday. So, don't judge me! Thankfully no tummy ache today. Just blue poop! :)

1 comment:

Emily Burton said...

I love the full on head tilt as he indulges! And the "Ok, Parker, we are all done" at 1m22s and the video continues for 40seconds longer LOL! I'm not judging!