Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toys R Us, PLEEEEASE!

Oh how my boys know Toys R Us. When you ask Isaac if he wants to go to the store he'll reply, "Can we go to Target and Toys R Us?" Typically the answer to Target is yes!!! ;) My Uncle Jim and Aunt Cathy sent the boys some "big brother" money. They were thrilled with the Halloween pumpkin cards but you should have seen the way their eyes lit up when they saw the money. Isaac was willing to hand the cash to me so I could put it in my wallet 'til we were able to go but, Parker looked at me, pulled away, and said, "no way! Mine!" They had so much fun walking the entire store, in search of the perfect toy! Thanks Uncle Jim and Aunt Cathy!!!

Parker found every ball bin the store had to offer. We were in the sports section for a loooong time!

Another bin!

As soon as we got to the Star Wars section they were both sold! It didn't take long to decide on the perfect little figures. An Anakin Skywalker and some other weird fighter, creature, soilder looking things (I can't keep up with this stuff)! They were ready to check out and rip open the boxes!

The whole way to the car, "Mommy, can you open mine? Can you open mine? Please open my guy!!! Mommy, I need him out now!"

No comments: