Sunday, November 6, 2011

All Better...

My laptop is fixed!!! My laptop is fixed!!! My laptop is fixed!!! Boy have I missed having my electronic baby! Thankfully nothing was wrong with the hard drive and it was just an over heating issue... Whatever that means. I'm glad I was able to randomly use Shaun's work laptop but, I'm thrilled to be done with it- Too high tech for me and I needed MY photo programs. I was going crazy not having access to the internet whenever I wanted so I even broke down and got an iphone the other day. I was determined to use my old beat up phone until Verizon forced me to get a smart phone... Anyways, I can now answer, respond, question, and congratulate the world again. I've missed so much in the past two to three weeks (Yes Gradias family, we would love to get together and Burdetts, yeah for baby number three)! I have a line of blogs to come (carving pumpkins, more Halloween, Blake's first trip to the fire station) but, they're going to take some time 'cause I have 232 pictures to sort through. That's how many I've taken in the past two weeks! :)

What's a blog without a few pictures!?

Isaac has a huge imagination. This kid can prendend like no other. At 1pm when the rest of us are napping, he's in his corner entertaining himself!

Parker will tell us he needs to wash his hands just so he can play in the water. It works in our advantage though because he cleans all the dishes while he's at it!

Shaun has nick-named Blake, Little Ginger. Yes, his hair does seem to be red... I love it!!!

No comments: