Monday, February 22, 2010

My Two Boys

Here are some pictures of the boys that I enjoyed comparing so I thought I would share them with you...
Isaac Timothy came into this world at 7lbs. 15oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.
Today he is 32lbs. and 38 inches tall.
(weight is 81 percentile and height is 96 percentile)

Parker James came into this world at 9lbs. 10oz. and 21 inches long.
Today he is 17lbs. 11oz. and 25 1/2 inches tall.
(Weight is 99 percentile and height is 93 percentile)
Difference: Isaac is tan, dark hair, and has a round head (like mommy) and Parker is white, blonde, and has an oval head (like daddy).
Similarity: Both are beyond cute!!!!

Isaac was 10 days old on Thanksgiving.
Parker was 8 days old on Thanksgiving.
Difference: Check out their legs!!! Isaac didn't have any chunk like Parker!


Isaac's 2008 Valentines (three months and two days)
Parker's 2010 Valentines (four days shy of three months)
Similarity: Isaac lives up to the meaning of his name, laughter, while Parker lives up to the meaning of his, protector. He's wondering who he can take down after he gets rid of this silly outfit.


I bought this outfit right when I found out I was pregnant with Isaac. I knew I would have one boy that would wear it but never dreamed I would have two!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: