Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paradise Pleeeeeeease...

Dear My Wonderful, Handsome, Sexy Husband, Shaun,
I just wanted to remind you that this is our Hawaii year. We go every other year and it would be a shame if we skipped out on the adventure that is waiting for us this 2010! I do realize that we have two little ones that would make the trip a tad bit more difficult, but I'm totally up for the challenge! It didn't stop us when Isaac was 10 months and you were on crutches! You wouldn't want me to cry now would you!? I know you think it would be better if Parker were a little older, and I agree. So I'm willing to compromise... Instead of going this summer, like usual, we can wait 'til the fall, or even winter! He'll be walking by then... Piece of cake! Also, I am keeping in mind that there are other big events in the making (which I have been keeping a secret and hope to share with the blogging world soon) but, because there is always a but with me, I would be much happier if I just got my way in this situation!
Love, your Adoring and Completely Taken with You Wife, Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: