Saturday, February 20, 2010

91st Birthday

This post is a little over due but there has been so much going on that I've needed to blog about. Anyway...
On January 30th, my Grandmother turned 91 years old. Last year the entire family got together and had a big party for her. It was a grand event that we still talk about! Well, as much as we would have loved to do it again, it just wasn't possible. We didn't want this year's birthday to be a complete downer so we came up with another way that we could all be together... By mail!!! Everyone agreed to send her a card! She ended up receiving over 40 cards! They included family photos and pictures from the little great grandkids! Even our long lost cousin Fred got in on all the excitement! ;) I think it was a hit and paid off in the end! Thanks family for helping to make Grandmother's birthday as special as possible!

Here she is with all her cards. In the front you can see Isaac and Parker's cards. Isaac sent her the 9 and Parker sent her the 1. Get it? 91?

And here are my cousins that took her picture with the cards so that I could post it on my blog! Thanks Troy, Tori, and Sabreena!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: