Sunday, October 2, 2011

Heads up

Hello,

My name is Blake and I'm six weeks and three days old. I may be young but, I am quite strong. Look how high I can hold my head. Oh and can you guess what size my onesie is? Six months! My muscles don't fit in anything smaller than that!

I'm growing like a weed... But not like the weeds in our yard. My daddy kills those things before they ever have a chance. In fact, when my big brothers want to go outside and play ball, my daddy makes them play I spy with crab grass and weeds first. Poor Isaac and Parker spend more time picking problem areas than they do working on their swing.

Anyway, mommy wants me to slow down. It's her fault though... She's the one feeding me. I love when she holds me tight and kisses my head. For being the third kid, she still makes time to do this a lot. She about cries every time too... Something about me being her last baby and that she'll never have this again is really hard for her.

My first month of life was hard for everyone but now that I'm sleeping from 10pm to 7am with one feeding around 4am, it's do-able. Both mommy and daddy wish that I wouldn't fuss for hours before bed time though. That's the only part that's making them kinda crazy. 

I love my big brothers. They make me smile all the time! Especially Isaac. He knows just where to stand so that I can see him. Parker on the other hand gets in my face and it makes me go cross eyed. He also likes to kiss me on the lips and that's not cool! That could be why I'm sick again. I'm coughing and then gagging on my own mucous... That's just not cool either! 

I'm sure I'll have more cool, new tricks to show you in the days to come but, for now, I'll just keep working on lifting my head higher, laughing, and being cuter than I already am (which is pretty much impossible)!

No comments: