Sunday, October 9, 2011

Extras

I've had these great, but random, pictures that I've wanted to share so I figured I would just throw them into one post and call it good. The first three are from when my mom, sister, and nephew came to visit last month!

Nursing. Lisa told me not to post this one! Haha!


The four boys in the bath! We had to quickly bathe the little ones so Isaac and Parker could stretch out. 

My mom, Mummu, with her super hero grandsons (Isaac- Darth Vader, Parker- Batman, Maddox- R2D2, and Blake- Superman).Will she ever have a granddaughter!?

Reading the mail and checking on weekly specials with daddy.  


Isaac and Parker took Ammah out for her birthday. They went to Joanns to pick out their Halloween costumes (so Ammah can make them) and get this cool scarecrow. They also went to lunch and then a movie. The Lion King 3D. Happy birthday!!!

Someone copied The Lion King for us but it only works on the little DVD player. It's probably better that way, less scary on a small screen!

One day we got out all our books that have matching stuffed animals! Wow!

 And my personal favorite!
It was a cold and rainy day last Wednesday so the boys and I met a friend at the mall play land. When we got home I heard a meowing sound in the garage. Isaac and I looked all over but couldn't find it. Finally, when I realized it was somewhere in the engine of my car I freaked! I popped the hood and laying right on top was this... A cat! In a huge parking lot with lots of cars, it chooses mine to crawl up into! It made the journey home without getting hurt and with the help of another friend, it now has a home!


1 comment:

Emily Burton said...

I see the minivan peeking out of the garage…don't hide it!