Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 Months (and 1 day)

One reason I wasn't so thrilled about having another boy was because I thought it would be the same old thing again... Been there, done that. WELL, this little Mr. Blake Tyler is proving me wrong. He is better than any little girl could ever be for me! It's amazing how each child, no matter how many there are, can be so unique and absolutely wonderful! I'm making sure to hold Blake as much as possible, run to him when he cries, pull him into bed with me to cuddle, and anything else those "experts" tell you not to do. This is my last baby and I'm going to keep it that way as long as possible! 


Look at me... I'm getting so big!

Isaac's shirt should say "proud" big brother. Seriously, he is so good with the little ones! 

A good morning hold!

Sweet dreams!

Sometimes babies look so awkward when they're propped up!

One of his many expressions!

this is how all my boys sleep... Hands above their heads!
Oh how in love I truly am with this little guy!