Monday, October 24, 2011

#3

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I had to get three shots and even though they hurt and I cried pretty hard, the pain and the tears didn't last long. Mommy was very surprised and happy with how well I did! Here are the facts:

I'm just over 15 pounds

I'm 25 inches long

And my brothers are never invited back to one of my appointments! I think they gave mommy her first gray hairs!

check out my big blue eyes and super long eye lashes!

A picture phenomenon... the trio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures - Grandma Helen

krista said...

Precious boys! Thanks for your comment! Even though I don't always (okay usually) comment, I am always reading too! ;)
I am glad my few creative projects that I get to these days give you some inspiration--I will keep posting!
We should get our families together for dinner or lunch or something sometime. We are in the midst of craziness with me busy busy with work and the girls and Ben about 1/3 of the way through his medic internship, but if we could find a day that works that would be fun.
You seem to be adjusting to 3 so well...at least everyone looks happy, dressed & fed...so way to go Momma!