Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yup, Sea World

Our minivan stroller! :)

Last week we made our first trip to Sea World as a family of five! Of course Shaun and I woke up super tired but we figured those kinds of days will be around for a while so we just needed to suck it up and go! Other than the fact that Shaun and I have had to change our  parenting defense from "man to man" to "zone," I think the day went pretty well. A few extra feedings and diaper changes slowed us down but, didn't ruin the day! Parker was moody but 2 out of 3 kids happy, we'll take it! The park was empty so I wasn't having to say, "watch out," "pay attention to where you're walking," and "move over" every five seconds. Every exhibit we entered Isaac said, "This looks like a good place to run!"

This picture may not look like much but, boy oh boy it sure means a lot... I'M CLIMBING!!! I'm not big and pregnant so I can actually play again! It felt soooo good! This time Shaun got to sit and watch the little ones! 

Isaac was eating and bit his tongue... Right in the middle. How in the world do you do that!?

Some family moments!

Two years ago Isaac got his picture drawn. So cute huh? Well, this time it was Parker's turn...

Poor Parker... Not so cute! This artist was a little more extreme than the last. Like Parker's head needed to be any bigger!


No comments: