Sunday, August 14, 2011

Adventures in waiting...

 Passing a due date is no fun... I would know! Besides the killer pain in my lower abdomen, that is constant and hurts just as much when I'm sleeping as when I'm awake, I'm doing pretty good. Because there's no point in sitting and waiting, we're continuing on with our daily adventures. My goal is to keep this waiting time as normal for the boys as possible. Parker still has a runny nose but seems to be all better and Isaac is 100% and always needs an activity.

Oak Glen has been one of our favorite spots. The boys love all the animals, the seasonal fruit picking, and the fresh, cooler air. Shaun and I love that it's close, which makes it nice for quick day trips. Here are some pictures from our last visit.

We took a family picture on this same bench six days before Parker was born. I will NOT repost the frightening picture so click here to see it (it's in a collage so you'll have to click on it to blow it up).

Really, what was God thinking!?!


Much better! :)

Isaac and the animals...

Isaac took the bottom pictures of Parker...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you haven't had that baby yet!! The waiting must be so hard! Good for you keeping things fun while waiting :) I can't believe how far Parker had dropped in those old pics! Your belly was super low! Enjoy these last few days before another little one is added to the mix. You're a rock star!!

Ruth