Friday, August 5, 2011

39 weeks

So I'm really hoping this is my last picture being pregnant! :) Blake is definitely in place and so are the signs that my body is ready. If you concider the fact that I'm in my last days of my third pregnancy, I must say I'm doing pretty well. However, I'm still ready! Shaun and I went out tonight but instead of doing dinner and a movie we did dinner and a never ending walk around the mall. I've put in my order for Blake to come tomorrow morning at 6:15. I did that with Parker the night before he was born (with no signs of labor) and he was born the next morning, five minutes after I said he would be! IF my prediction doesn't come true this time, at least I know this pressure and these contractions can't last forever!

Big brother kissing little brother... And so proud of it!!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

So excited for you and Shaun! Praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby boy!!
xoxoxox

BluRayn said...

You are just too cute!! I'm sure you're not feeling it, especially in the heat, but you're definitely looking GREAT! Praying that the delivery goes well and Blake will be here in your arms soon!!

Alicia said...

Good luck girl I'm sure he will arrive sooner than later! (fingers crossed)