Friday, August 12, 2011

What the heck?


I woke up this morning feeling my FULL 40 weeks pregnant and thinking today would be a great day to have a baby! However, Blake told me "you wish!" So, feeling a little depressed, my mom and I went shopping. Seeing as how buying clothes and shoes are out, I got rugs for the kitchen and some caramels, cream soda, Caramel chocolate apple dip, and ice cream instead! :) I have walked so much this past week trying to get this kid out that I figured I deserved many things sweet! I didn't gain any weight this week and I'm usually up a few pounds at the end!!!

I guess Blake is keeping his brothers' tradition alive... Meaning I will have passed my due date with all three boys! Why!?! Guess I'll have to waddle my way to girl's night out tonight! I love my girl time but was hoping that I wouldn't make it to this one (no, offense friends;] ). 

Until you hear from me again, know that I'm still just anxiously waiting.......................

3 comments:

Troy's Story said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Witness My Fitness said...

You look great anyway! I hope Blake comes for you very soon! Better late than too early, right? :) ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear he has not come yet :( Looking forward to hearing when he does though :) Hang in there girly! Thinking of you often :)

Ruth