Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday All-Star!

NO! My baby is two today! I can't believe it! I've been so excited for him (and remembering every labor pain for me) but he really has no idea what's going on. He just knows that the word "birthday" has something to do with getting a bike and lots of other toys. He walks around saying, "birthday bike" and "birthday train." He's even telling other people happy birthday! He sat down next to me earlier and said, "Happy birthday mommy!"



Isaac has had quite the birthday week. It started with a party on Saturday at Ammah and Papa's house. There was a bounce house, pony rides, a t-ball game, and lots of cake. Yesterday we went to Oak Glen to play with the goats and eat caramel apples. Last night we went to the tennis courts to take his two year old pictures (it's a tradition from my side of the family). He spent the morning at the park with two little friends and he still has a few more presents to open this evening! Wow, so much for this little guy and will he even remember it!?! Part of me is trying to make it as big and special as I can because his world is going to completely change once Parker gets here (which, by the way, I have no idea when that will be... I still feel great)!



Isaac is a happy and healthy growing boy and for that we are thankful! I may not like this new fake cry trick or that he can be so cute when I am so mad at him, BUT, he was blessed with a caring heart and a love for making people laugh. Our Isaac is so special and unique!



Party with friends and family. Isaac's party was all about sports and he would not put on anything else but this ratty old shark shirt. I was so annoyed because I had the perfect basketball Jersey for him to wear. Yup, definitely two. Making his own decisions!


Can you believe they had a fire truck in the petting zoo?


Our little tennis pro! Isaac's coordination for all sports is amazing! Such a little athlete!
You can see a gazillion more pictures at http://isaachiggins.shutterfly.com/


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is just so very precious. So glad he had such a wonderful birthday. And yep his world is about to change. I will never forgot the face Grace made when we put Zach in the car seat next to her to bring him home. She was so upset and spent the next two months saying bye bye Zach. Can't wait to see how precious Parker will be. Been praying for you.

Sarah said...

Aww, YAY! How exciting- I still remember the first time you brought him to MOPS, he was so tiny! Happy Birthday Big boy!!

Cope Family said...

Happy birthday Isaac! I am so thankful you and Carson are such good friends and your parents are pretty good too! ;-)

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

He is so cute. I love the tennis shots.

Paige Hinrichs said...

Wait...haven't you had the baby yet? I thought he was coming in Oct. Hope you are doing well! Praying for you and baby.

Happy Birthday Isaac!! Can't believe it's been 2 years.

Isaacs Gramzie said...

He's just practicing having a birthday week so when he grows up like his mommy he can have a birthday month like she likes!!!! ha ha So much fun.....