Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

What does blogging, Shaun and Erica time, laundry, long showers, and naps all have in common? They are all things that don't happen too often! I would say that it has been easier adjusting to baby number two than baby number one because this time around we knew what we were getting ourselves into. Don't get me wrong though... I'm still super tired, there never seems to be a break, and I think Shaun and I finally say hello to each other when we crawl into bed every night... but that's what I was expecting! While this stage in life may be hard, we are realizing how special it is and how quickly it will pass. We are trying to cherish every cuddly moment (even at 2am), every non-smelling, new born, dirty diaper, every "let down" (that's for you nursing mommies), every EVERYTHING!

Thanksgiving at the fire station

Our little Turkey

Our big boy driving the antique engine

Isaac and his cousins playing in the leaves


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mona said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your growing family. Playing in the leaves looks fun!

Ammah of 6 (formerly Isaacs Gramzie) said...

santlI LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of the kids playing in the leaves! Rich had raked them up into a pile the day before but I think this is a much better way! So so cute. Just think next year Parker will be out there with them!