Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trains, trains, and more trains!

 
A few days ago Shaun and I took the boys to a train museum. It's close to our house and free to the public... Two of our favorite things! The boys had a great time exploring and can't wait to go back in November when Thomas will be there!

They had sheds and trains from all over California!


Yes, I even climbed a few trains myself!

Exploring...

Isaac told me this is his "happy, mad" face!

Parker has reached the "I KNOW I am sooo cute" stage!

Shaun needs to hurry and grow a third arm for Blake!

I love all my blond hair-blue eye-white boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! What an adorable family you have! I loved when you said Shaun needed to hurry up and grow a third arm! Glad you guys had a good time! :)

Ruth

Adriana said...

I love all your little almost all blue eyes, blond, white family too;) Looks like you guys had a great time and I LOVE Parker's picture where he is by himself.