Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A glimps into Isaac's head!

Isaac and I were in the car today and this was one, of our many, conversations:

Isaac: Mommy, can I hold all the Blakes when they all come out of your tummy?

Me: (confused) How many babies do you think are in my tummy?

Isaac: Three

Me: (still confused) Why do you think there are three babies in my tummy?

Isaac: There are three babies in your tummy because it's so big!!!

Me: (laughing) No Isaac, there is only ONE Blake in my tummy, not three!

Isaac: No, I want to hold all three and then line them up on the ground!

Laughing more and moving on to see what else he can come up with...

Me: Isaac, what do babies do?

Isaac: Breathe under water!
(we've talked about how Blake is "swimming" in my belly)

Me: No, they eat, sleep, and cry.

Isaac: And poop!!!

I then took a picture of him so I could be sure to remember this moment forever!!!

(Don't worry... I was at a full and complete stop. Totally safe)

No comments: