Friday, June 3, 2011

I blog because...

 There are many reasons I blog... To show the world how cute my boys are, to keep my friends and family up to date, to take time to reflect on how blessed I am, to remember how tiny my boys once were, etc... BUT the number one reason I blog is because I truly want to bug my readers with how many times we go to Sea World!!! :)

My family was in town so of course we ended up in San Diego. No matter how many times we go, it's always special, we always find something new, and we always make great memories!


Great family pics! 

Getting a closer look at the rays and Shamu!


Parker loved posing for a picture, running up to me to look at it, and then running back to get ready for another one! This chunky monkey is hilarious...

1 comment:

travis and hayley said...

so cute!!! man...looking at your sister's tiny baby totally gave me baby fever :) haha