Monday, March 2, 2009

I need a vacation from my vacation...

We had a wonderful weekend in San Diego. It was a celebration of being healthy! We were of course a little weak and tired so we tried not to overdue it... Which didn't work. I'm one of those people that has to see and do everything. Poor Shaun just goes with my every request to keep going when I know he would love to stop and take a break. When I get home from a trip, I need just as many days to catch up as I was gone. I need to start vacationing in the exact same spot so nothing would be new and I would have to slow down!
Anyway, I think we broke the cardinal rule of Sea World... We didn't see Shamu!!! Who goes to Sea World and doesn't see Shamu? This trip was all about the sharks! Uncle Aaron joined us for the day so for those of you that know him, he is all about the sharks! Isaac didn't seem to mind though! He was just happy to be out of the house! I have beach and hotel pictures but I'll have to post them later... Isaac says it's his time!
Looks like we're in the water with him...

This was probably our 10th time through!

Check out those chompers!


My shark from Uncle Aaron. You can't see it but Isaac also has a big shark on his shirt.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

. said...

Just wanted you to know that I tried to blog today and kept getting error messages when loading pictures so maybe tonight or tomorrow!